Monday, April 11, 2011

Day Twenty-Eight

Gluten (baby!)
          Soy sauce on sushi and pizzas all crispy
          sweet chilli sauce on burgers and beer to make you tipsy
          spaghetti with bolognaise as ribbons and strings
          these are were a few of my favourite things...

Well.
Here’s the thing....I’m gluten intolerant.
It’s quite a show, really...
 Before, and yes, on a side note, that is my arm bandaged up from my bicycle..

I eat (or drink) something that I don’t know has gluten in or has touched gluten (bread, pasta, pastries, pudding, yoghurt, sauces, some cheese, barley, malt, thickening agent, flavourants...)


and I bloat.
And bloat.
And bloat.
And bloat.
 And bloat.
Attack of the gluten monster.

I become Gluten Pregnant with a Gluten Baby within 10 minutes of having the stuff...and have to wait until the next day to become unglutenised.
I get headaches and stomaches and cramps and nausea.

But it’s quite entertaining.

Take a look-see for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment